Privacy & Security
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are aware of any changes. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us.
Types of Data Collection
There are two categories:
- Personally Identifiable Information
- Non-personally Identifiable Information:
Personally Identifiable Information:
We only use personally identifiable information from you for specific, legitimate purposes, This can include your name, email address, Phone number and location – however, we will only collect the bare minimum necessary for the stated purpose.
Your data is processed only for the purpose that was specified with your consent and will not be repurposed for any other reason. The provision of your data does not stem from a statutory or contractual obligation. Furthermore, we will never use automated decision-making or profiling on your data.
Non-personally Identifiable Information:
What do we do from your data?
we need this information in order to understand your needs and provide you with a better service & Maintain internal records
we safeguard and secure the information we collect online, and we have implemented suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures.
When you agree to allow a cookie to be placed on your computer’s hard drive, it is added. The cookie can analyze web traffic or let you know when you visit a specific site. Web applications are able to respond to you individually with cookies. By collecting and remembering information about your preferences, the web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes.
- Our traffic log cookies help us identify which pages are being used. Our website is optimized for customer needs by analyzing data about webpage traffic. This information is only used for statistical analysis and is removed from our system.
- A cookie enables us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you don’t. Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any personal information about you, other than what you choose to share with us.
- Cookies can be accepted or declined by your web browser. Most web browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
- Your right to control your personal information
- The following ways can be used to restrict the collection or use of your personal information:
- we will never share your data with a third party or contact you for marketing without your express permission purposes.
- Please write to or email us if you believe any information we are holding on you is inaccurate or incomplete. We will promptly correct any incorrect information.
- It is your right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that we have not met our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation. You can find details on how to lodge a complaint at our website